Join Greater Twin Cities United Way and other community changemakers on Thursday, May 6 for Together We Thrive – broadcast live from U.S. Bank Stadium. This virtual event will feature equitable solutions and bold ideas that address issues facing our community.
Hear from a dynamic and inspiring line-up of speakers including Beth Ford, President & CEO of Land O’Lakes, Inc; Joan Gabel, President of the University of Minnesota; and Kevin Warren, Commissioner of the Big Ten Conference.
Also, hear activist, WNBA Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist, Maya Moore share her story about her work in criminal justice reform.
Thursday, May 6 | 6:30 – 8:00 P.M. | FREE!
Together We Thrive is a fresh and innovative event that unites our community to build equity so all people can thrive.
- Keynote address by Beth Ford, President & CEO of Land O’Lakes, Inc; Joan Gabel, President of the University of Minnesota; and Kevin Warren, Commissioner of the Big Ten Conference
- Emcee, Angela Davis, MPR News Host, Minnesota Public Radio
- Keynote address by Maya Moore, activist, four-time WNBA Champion and Olympic gold medalist
- State of The Community Address by John Wilgers, President & CEO, United Way and Dorothy Bridges, United Way Board Chair and community leader
- Live audience voting on the Community Impact Accelerator grant awards to fuel change through real-time community investing
- Make a transformational impact in the Twin Cities with other attendees through your meaningful gift
- Volunteer At Home by packing culturally specific meal kits that support communities affected by food insecurity
- Virtually share your voice to help create a visionary roadmap to our future that will come to life through a community mural
- Live music by DJ Advance
For questions or additional information, please contact Melissa Caldwell.
See you virtually at Together We Thrive on May 6!